Monday, July 12, 2010

SW/SB Photo Shoot

I have to admit I've been kind of procrastinating when it comes finishing the Susie Winters/Steve Believe Split. I've been spending most of my time trying to cross things off my list of things to do before I move 5000 km across this country, and the split somehow seems to get pushed to the bottom. That being said, I am so fucking excited for this album to be done. I'm really proud of it. My hopes are to get my shit together and have it done in the next two weeks. Look out world.

Susie and I spent the weekend crashing minivans into curbs, laughing, screaming, listening to Kris Kristofferson, hiking through canola fields, and modelling for the prairie sunshine.

Don't stare too long, you might lose yourself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love,
Steve

1 comment:

  1. I miss the prairies. I will be there when you are here?
    we will reunite someday.
    the second photo from the bottom is my fav.

    ReplyDelete