Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weird.

Shit.

Yesterday I was taking photo's for an art project I'm working on and I fell off of a ladder. This was not a slight slip or tumble, but a full on wipe-out. I landed facedown on a stack of unfortunately placed milk crates, which resulted in a series of bizarre shaped cuts and bruises all over my body. More tragically though, I smashed my camera into the concrete and transformed it into a useless pile of glass and plastic. Shit.

furthermore, I somehow absentmindedly left the cap off not one but two glue sticks. (This is a violent pet peeve of mine).

And then this evening I missed the last bus home and spent two hours wandering around an unfamiliar part of Edmonton which seemed to be filled with only two types of people at one in the morning. Either (a) middle aged men who peer through un-curtained windows, or (b) middle aged men who want to discuss the "economy". This was strangely the most pleasant part of my last 24 hours.

If you happen to be a pro bono digital camera repair person, have an abundance of spare glue sticks, or want to talk about something other than the necessity of tarsands, feel free to send me a message.

Love,
Steve Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment