Friday, July 23, 2010

So Here It Goes... (Mini-Zine)

If I spent my sleepless nights studying textbooks I could be a doctor or an engineer by now. Unfortunately (or probably fortunately), I don't. I spend them pacing, smoking, being disgustingly nostalgic, and thinking about my friends. I have the best fucking friends in the world. This is a statement I'm willing to defend with unnecessary violence (just kidding, kind of...). The past few months have let me find out who my real friends are. They are a small group of people with hearts bigger than the Atlantic.

I'm not really good at expressing my feelings, especially when those feelings are attached to a "Goodbye", so I made a zine for the people who I love, The people who love me, The people I'm incredibly proud of, and those who will be thousands of kilometres away from me in a few weeks. Like most things I create, It's cheesy as hell.

Photobucket

Call your best friends. They miss you.

Love,
Steve.B

No comments:

Post a Comment