Thursday, August 5, 2010

The last couple days have been a little crazy. I quit my job. Released a split record (Long Distance Telephone Calls w/ Susie Winters). Played a show. Did mail orders. Spooned with stinky travellers. Played baseball in the park. And had a slumberparty and a barbecue. I’m pleased as punch.

The more albums I get rid of before I make the trek to Halifax the better. If you’re interested in one please email me (stevo2404@hotmail.com), phone me (780-719-4965), or message me on myspace (myspace.com/stephenrz). They are $5/pwyc/trades/whatever. I’m really proud of it and want to share it with willing ears.
Photobucket
Also, after nearly two years of begging, pleading and excessive flirting we will be releasing Free Shots on Nic’s first official album. They have been my favorite band for quite some time now and I want the world to hear them and love them as much as I do. The Album will be call “The Dark Hole of Forever Rising Like a Sudden Fearsome Anger” and will be out before the first snowdrops of winter drift to the ground. You can get a brief appetizer of the album at www.myspace.com/freeshotsonnic.

Goodbye Alberta, Stay Posi.

Love,
Steve Believe.

1 comment:

  1. come to guelph before hali, you and josh and anyone else. i wanna see yer faces before you settle in for the winter. xo

    ReplyDelete