Friday, September 3, 2010

Waiting For Earl.

After months of hesitation and procrastination, I've completed a collection of poems from the "dark ages" of my life. It turned out to be a pretty emotional project and a bit of a struggle to finish, but now that it's complete I feel relieved. Now I can move on to better, more positive stuff. It's 27 pages of poetry about being sick and scared. PWYC.
Photobucket

I'm also still looking for more contributions for my graphic novel (see "Lets Talk About Sex" post). If anyone is interested please email or mail your story as soon as possible.

This weekend will be spent sending out mail, and if hurricane Earl doesn't knock the power out we will be recording Taylor Doyle's solo cassette. Bring on the rain.

Love,
Steve.B

4 comments:

  1. Hey Steve it's Curtis. How's Hell-a-fax? (I know Im not funny). I would love to grab a copy of your poetry collection. I can send you some cash money if you would like as well.

    my mailing address is

    Curtis LeBlanc
    Box# 819
    5959 Student Union Boulevard
    Vancouver, BC V6T 1K2

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi stephen.
    i made a blog :p
    i hope you send me one of these books. i will send you money back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you send everyone a copy except me, because sending me one wouldn't make any sense.

    ReplyDelete